Have you ever wished you knew how to massage your baby? Infant massage is an ancient art that mothers have been providing their children for millennia.
What are the benefits of baby massage?
There are many benefits to baby massages, including:
- Interacting with your baby in an enjoyable way
- It’s relaxing for both the mother and the baby,
- You learn tools to help your infant and children through sensitivities and discomfort
- It increases bonding.
What is covered in the course?
You will learn a simple baby massage routine and nurturing touch techniques.
You will also learn to read your baby’s cues and behavioral states, infant crying and coping techniques, and other topics that enhance bonding and understanding of your infant and his/her development.
How does the course work?
The training consists of a 5-week live online baby massage course. The classes are both fun and informative as well as highly interactive. I use this hands-on approach to ensure that you will be able to apply the baby massage techniques yourself, without guidance.
- Small online class sizes for individualized attention and learning
- Online learning platform with handouts for easy reference
- Great way for mothers to meet and enjoy live online class discussions
I’d love to see you at our next class!